Select “Entire feature will be installed on local hard drive” from Studio and robot option. Then click next.
SSL Certificate Installation
UiPath needs SSL certificate to be installed on target VM. This is required robot can communicate with Orchestrator. Perform below steps.
- Try to access Orchestrator URL in browser on target VM. If it is not accessible, please liaise with your network/IT team to get access.
- It will give error as “security certificate not installed”. Click on it as below:
- Click View certificate -> Install certificate
- Select Local machine. click on Next.
- Install license in “Trusted Root Certificate Authority” as below:
- Click Finish. It will show message “Import is successful”
- Refresh orchestrator URL.
- Run C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe. Open UIRobot icon from System Tray.
- Click on UIRobot settings
- Mention Orchestrator URL and robot key. Click on connect. It should show “Status: Connected”.
License Activation and Uploading
Please activate Orchestrator by following steps given at below link:
After successful activation you can see expiry date of license after logging in to Orchestrator.
UiPath creates “default” tenant. If you want to create new tenant click on “Become A Tenant” button: